~ 60% say COVID will be a top-three issue in November’s election
Bulk would favor return to rigorous COVID protocols this fall
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Aug. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH) (eHealth.com), a major on the internet non-public health and fitness insurance policies market, today unveiled final results from a survey of additional than 2,500 Medicare beneficiaries showing that COVID-19 carries on to have a huge impact on their lives.
“While youthful people today may possibly be relocating on, COVID stays a serious problem for Medicare beneficiaries,” states eHealth CEO Fran Soistman. “As COVID situation and hospitalization prices fluctuate, our study gives an critical benchmark on the sentiments of a big and vulnerable section of the populace.”
Important insights from eHealth’s report:
- COVID will be a huge element in seniors’ midterm election votes: 62% say the government’s managing of COVID is a top rated-3 voting issue for them.
- Seniors are scrutinizing government’s pandemic reaction: 21% say their confidence in the government’s reaction to COVID has improved in the earlier calendar year 48% say it is unchanged 31% say it has diminished.
- Numerous aid a return to rigid steps for cutting down the spread of COVID: 62% assist reimposing social distancing and masking procedures if circumstance counts maximize 47% would get boosters 1-2 situations each individual year if advisable.
- COVID is even now disruptive: Only 8% say their life are back again to usual, although 39% say they are significantly less anxious than a 12 months ago.
- Behavioral changes may well show long lasting: 73% are significantly less likely to go on a cruise, and 52% are less very likely to journey by airplane, a sharp maximize from May possibly of 2021, when eHealth uncovered 58% much less most likely to go on a cruise and 31% fewer most likely to fly.
Read the full report.
eHealth’s report is dependent on a voluntary study of Medicare beneficiaries who ordered Medicare overall health insurance plans via eHealth. The survey was performed in late July of 2022 and a overall of 2,519 responses were collected.
eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH) operates a main health and fitness insurance marketplace at eHealth.com and eHealthMedicare.com with technology that supplies customers with health and fitness insurance policies enrollment remedies. Considering that 1997, we have linked more than eight million members with excellent, cost-effective health and fitness insurance, Medicare solutions, and ancillary designs. Our proprietary marketplace provides Medicare Benefit, Medicare Health supplement, Medicare Section D prescription drug, personal, family members, tiny business, and other options from roughly 200 wellbeing coverage carriers throughout fifty states and the District of Columbia.
Media inquiries, remember to get hold of: [email protected]
Resource eHealth, Inc.