A few Rivers Public Overall health Section introduced Thursday that COVID-19 hospitalizations and deaths are on the rise.
“We are looking at that unvaccinated 30-year-olds are filling up our hospitals as rapidly as vaccinated 80-calendar year-olds,” Terra Uhing, government director of 3 Rivers General public Well being Department, reported in a unveiled statement. “We know that the COVID-19 vaccinations are a device to enable protect against significant disease – so you should look at receiving vaccinated if you are not currently.”
The health and fitness office, which serves Dodge, Saunders and Washington counties, introduced Thursday that there has been 5 new COVID-19-similar deaths in the district. This provides the overall COVID-19-similar fatalities in the wellbeing district to 160.
In the previous 7 days, 195 COVID-19 conditions have been verified in the well being district. In the previous 14 times, 570 cases have been recognized.
Dodge County has experienced 97 instances in the past 7 days whilst Saunders and Washington counties each have had 49. There have been 314 COVID-19 circumstances in Dodge County in the previous 14 days. Saunders County has had 132 cases although Washington County has reported 124 circumstances.
Folks are also reading…
There are currently 272 hospitalized COVID-19 patients in the Omaha Metro Healthcare Coalition. Of people 272 COVID-19 people, 53 are on ventilators.
Out of 298 full ICU beds in the OMHC, only 28 are currently out there.
3 Rivers is offering all COVID-19 vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna and J&J) at its stroll-in clinics. That contains vaccines for ages 5-11.
Future clinics include things like:
- Dec. 3: Midday to 3:30 p.m. and 3:30-6 p.m. (young ones only), A few Rivers Clinic, 2400 N. Lincoln Ave., Fremont.
- Dec. 4: 8 a.m. to midday, Logan Perspective Community Educational institutions, 2163 County Street G, Hooper.
- Dec. 5: 2-4 p.m., Blair United Methodist Church, 1656 Colfax St., Blair.
- Dec. 6: 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., 3 Rivers Wahoo Clinic, 1320 E. 31st St., Wahoo and 3:30-6:30 p.m., Johnson Crossing Educational Centre, 200 Johnson Rd., Fremont.
- Dec. 7: 3:30-6:30 p.m., 3 Rivers Clinic, Fremont.
- Dec. 8: 3:30-6:30 p.m., Washington Elementary Faculty, 515 S. Broad St., Fremont.
3 Rivers is encouraging everyone ages 18 and more mature to get a COVID-19 shot, possibly when they are 6 months after their preliminary Pfizer or Moderna series or two months after their first J&J vaccine.
If you are homebound or need special lodging and want to acquire a COVID-19 take a look at or vaccine, connect with 402-704-2245.
If you or an individual you know needs means such as entry to food stuff, assistance with hire, or other demands, achieve out to 3 Rivers Group Well being Employee, Evelyn, at 402-704-2255.
The 3RPHD Facts Dashboard is up to date each individual weekday and can be identified at: https://www.threeriverspublichealth.org/COVID-19/COVID-19-Updates.